Keep your family safe
Lead from paint, especially peeling or flaking paint, can get into dust and soil in and around a home. Young children may then swallow the lead during normal hand-to-mouth activity.
In addition, an unborn child may be exposed to lead in the mother’s womb. High levels of lead in the fetus and in children age six and younger have been linked to nervous system damage, behavior and learning problems, and slow growth. Testing can tell you whether there is lead-based paint or a lead based paint hazard in your home.
For the health sake of you and your family, it’s important not to leave the possibility that lead-based paints exists in your property. Gain piece of mind with a complete test from Bay Hill Environmental, LLC.