LEAD is dreaded 4-letter word that means trouble for homeowners, home buyers, landlords and renters. There is no such thing as a “safe” level of lead in the human body. This heavy metal in the bloodstream can cause all matter of organ disease, blood disease and even brain damage.
Certified Water Testing for the Detection of Lead
Concerned about lead in your water? Older homes, commercial buildings, and apartment buildings may have old lead pipes and/or lead soldered copper joints leaching this toxic heavy metal into the water you drink and into your bathwater. The cumulative effects can be ravaging to the body and brain.
Should You Have Your Water Tested for Lead?
In June, 1986, Congress enacted the Safe Drinking Water Act to put an end to the use of lead in pipe fitting, plumbing, and plumbing fixtures in the United States. Therefore, water in homes built before then could (and most likely do) contain lead.
We are a lead testing company proving water testing and lead paint testing in the greater Philadelphia area South Jersey. Our labs are certified by the EPA. Contact Us for a quote for Lead Testing.
You need Lead Testing if:
- You have young children or expecting to start a family.
- You’re thinking about purchasing a home built before 1986 and you’re concerned about the possibility of lead exposure.
- You’re a landlord and you want to protect yourself from a lead-poisoning lawsuit.
- You own a business or commercial property and your building was built prior to 1986.
- You plan to rent an apartment in a building built prior to 1986.
Water testing turnaround time is generally 72 hours. We can usually schedule your water test within 1 to 2 business days. Call us today. We can give you a quote right over the phone.
In PA, call: 215-284-0086
In NJ, call: 609-238-3012
We have an excellent reputation for speedy response, knowledge, a great price, and super fast turnaround.